Posted By Visit Mesa Team
December 26, 2019
20 Things to Do in Mesa in 2020
A New Decade for Discovery
|EFFECTIVE APRIL 2020: PLEASE REFERENCE EACH LOCATION DIRECTLY REGARDING CLOSURES OR AMENDED OPERATIONS DUE TO COVID-19|
Mesa, Arizona serves up an inspiring desert destination unlike any other here in the Southwest and the city is ready to ring in a new decade and all the exciting adventures, experiences and discoveries that come along with it in 2020!
Be sure to tag, pin, post and share your journey through City Limitless® with us and we’ll be sure to follow along for the ride.
6. Rent a bike and tour the city on two wheels along the Rio Salado Parkway
7. Cool off with prickly pear ice cream at Tortilla Flats
8. Hear the world’s largest Mighty Wurlitzer at Organ Stop Pizza
9. Get your motor running at Motorcycles on Main
10. Pop the question at the Elvis Presley Chapel at Superstition Mountain Museum
11. Order a finger-licking PB & J brisket sandwich from Jalapeño Bucks
12. Play with goats and cuddle cows at Arizona Goat Yoga
13. Go wild horse watching along the Lower Salt River
14. Satisfy your sweet tooth with unicorn tacos at Jake’s Unlimited
15. Get flushed a way on the seven-story Revolution at Golfland Sunsplash Water Park
16. Sit on the big pink chair or hug Humpty Dumpty on Downtown Mesa’s Sculpture Walk
17. Dine in the Queen’s court at Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament
18. Enjoy an Arizona ‘floating’ picnic – tubing down the Salt River!
19. Tour ancient Hohokam ruins at Mesa Grande Cultural Park
20. Step back in time and celebrate aviation history at Commemorative Air Force Museum