2017 N Greenfield Rd
Mesa, AZ 85215
Join our presenters as they share over 100 years of US military aviation history.
Sept. 12: Battle of Britain Commemoration – Eighty years ago the aerial battle to defend the British Islands from Nazi Germany was underway. Presented by senior docent J. K. Wight.
Oct. 3: World War II, The Home Front – Metal recycling, blackout curtains, aircraft spotting and more! American families were very involved in protecting the homeland and our way of life with style!. Join us for this entertaining and fun retrospective presented by docent and former broadcaster Bill Quehrn.
While at the Museum, check out our New and Improved Exhibit Updates
• Cobra attack helicopter on display alongside Huey gunship!
• MiG-15 North Korean aircraft restoration completed!
• Medal of Honor recipient James Stockdale memorial exhibit refurbished!
• Flying Tigers exhibit expanded – most famous air combat unit in WWII story told! Story of Chinese pilots trained in Arizona included!
• Doolittle Raiders exhibit updated!
• B-17 ‘Chowhound’ nose section recovered from France crash site – extended exhibit loaned from the Mighty Eighth Museum in Georgia!
• B-24 air gunner at Truk Lagoon – SSgt John Hicks story!
Upcoming Dates For This Event: