Get a close look at unique aircraft, classic cars, model railroads and more 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, March 24, 2018 when the City of Mesa’s Falcon Field Airport hosts its annual Open House.
Event admission and parking are free! Canned food donations will be accepted for the United Food Bank.
• See unique aircraft up close, including Boeing’s Apache helicopter, unmanned aerial vehicles, Cobra helicopter, vintage warbirds, experimental aircraft, general aviation planes & more!
• Take the controls in a flight simulator!
• Explore flight training and aviation careers with representatives of area education programs, businesses and aviation organizations.
• Learn about Falcon Field’s origin as a World War II pilot training base & view historic military aircraft & exhibits at the Commemorative Air Force Airbase Arizona Aviation Museum (CAF). Admission fees will apply to the museum.
• Classic car show by Impala Bob’s!
• Food, music and aircraft fly-overs will add to the fun!