Lake Day - Saguaro Lake Beach Delivery
It's Lake day!
Butcher Jones Recreation Area Lake-side paddleboard and kayak delivery. This is a super easy, fun, and affordable way to enjoy paddling at Saguaro Lake. No rental pickup and drop off, transporting, or cleanup!
Cost is just $45.00 Per Paddleboard and $50 for Kayaks from 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
- Reserve your paddleboard or kayak by clicking RESERVE NOW! or call the shop by 4:00 PM Friday at 480.463.6686. Sign your waiver on your phone or computer.
- Meet us at our Orange Riverbound EZ-Up at Butcher Jones Recreation Area - Saguaro Lake
- Paddleboards, kayaks, and paddling gear will be waiting for you to paddle.
- Paddleboard or Kayak (1 or 2 Person)
- Adjustable Paddle(s)
- Life Jackets (It is the law to have a life jacket for each person on a paddleboard or kayak)
- Paddleboard Leash (We provide a leash for your safety and encourage you to always wear a leash while paddling on the lake).
What to Bring:
- Tonto Parking Pass (Available at most local gas stations or the Marina)
- Snacks and Hydration
- Beach Chair and Towel (If hanging out at the beach)
We only provide one affordable flat fee for our lake side rentals and are unable to offer half day or hourly rentals for lake day. We are unable to take payment on the beach and all transaction must go through the shop at 480.463.6686.
** Riverbound Sports is a licensed Outfitter for the Tonto National Forest.