Visit Mesa Launches City Limitless® Travel App
VISIT MESA LAUNCHES CITY LIMITLESS® TRAVEL APP, CREATING DIGITAL RESOURCE GUIDE FOR VISITORS & RESIDENTS IN EAST VALLEY CITIES Mesa, Gilbert, Queen Creek and Regional Attractions All Featured
May 5, 2015 – (MESA, Ariz.) – Visit Mesa, the destination marketing organization for the City of Mesa and regional tourism advocate for both the Town of Gilbert and Town of Queen Creek, has launched a brand-new travel application as part of US Travel Association’s National Travel & Tourism Week celebration (#NTTW2015).
“Visitors are seeking new ways to manage their travel plans when they arrive at their destination,” said Marc Garcia, President and CEO of Visit Mesa. “We hear feedback all the time from our visitors asking how to find real-time updates during their visits and found similar demand from our residents that like to enjoy these same resources.”
The new digital, interactive travel guide is available for download on both the AppStore and Google Play and can be searched under key terms including Visit Mesa and City Limitless. The features of the City Limitless® App are many, including:
- Pre-planned itineraries tailored to lifestyles such as Culture Seeker, Fresh Foodie and Adventure Explorer
- Turn-by-turn navigation and directions, including the important ‘Near Me’ function that identifies when a visitor is near an attraction, restaurant or hotel
- Real-time Calendar of Events listing and Things to Do, Dining & Nightlife categories
- Book Your Stay function, with a direct one-touch link to online hotel and attractions booking site
- Digital 2015 Mesa Life Visitors Guide featured on Issuu, a beta version of the guide with page-turning capability
- Exclusive Vacation Packages including Summer Staycation listings
- Access to the Visit Mesa Blog, Destination Video and all social media links
The app also features push notification that will be utilized by Visit Mesa to share alerts on events, new attractions and itinerary ideas for midweek and weekend visits in the area. The most anticipated function of the City Limitless® Travel App is the exclusive offers for users of the resource tool including deals and discounts at businesses throughout the East Valley.
MEDIA CONTACT: Michelle Streeter, Director of Communications, Visit Mesa
Direct: 480-682-3638 Toll-free: 800-283-6372 x345 E-mail: Michelle@VisitMesa.com