Riverview Baseball Complex features a total of four professionally groomed baseball fields that are available to the public May1st through mid-January.
- Complex consists of four baseball fields.
- All four fields have 90 ft skinned infields, 350-400 ft outfield fences, covered dugouts and electronic scoreboards.
- There is bleacher seating behind the home-plate backstop of each field.
- There is a contracted concessionnaire on-site who will open for business during games and tournaments. No other vending is allowed.
- All games must be played between the hours of 8am and dusk. Facility can be opened at 7am at the earliest.