The Peach Blossom Celebration was created so that you could enjoy the beauty of the farm while hundreds of trees are dotted with Pink and white blossoms. Once a year over 80 acres of fruit trees start blooming at all different times and once a year, we open the farm up to celebrate that beauty. When visiting you can take a train ride, hay ride, walking train to see the orchards. Some orchards are smaller than others some may be in full bloom, while others are just starting. “like” our FB Page to keep up to do on when all the blossoms are at their peak.
• Guided Trolley Rides: $5pp This is the must-do when visiting the Peach Blossom Celebration. You will get a personalized tour with Mark Schnepf, farm owner, who will take you to the orchard that has the best bloom. There will be time to get off the Trolley for photo taking
• Tours times: 9:30am, 10:30am, noon, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm) More will be added as needed.
• Walking trail – we have set up a pathway to enjoy a beautiful walk towards the orchard in bloom. If it’s a gorgeous day, then this may the one for you.
• Bicycle Trail – Rent one of our John Deere or Vintage Schwin Bicycles and enjoy the blossoms that way. (Rental is for $5 for 1 1/2 hours)
• train ride – enjoy a 13 minute train ride through one of the orchards that typically blooms the third or fourth week in February $3.
• Hayrides – The hayride will take you to and from our Fallow Deer, where you will get a chance to feed them and pet them. Our Fallow Deer were rescued from near an apartment complex in Downtown Glendale almost 10 years ago. They are very social and look forward to your visit on the hayride.
All Amusement Rides will be open & operating each Saturday from 9am to 3pm. Rides are $3 each or $15 for unlimited ride wristband.Visit Facebook