Join us as we celebrate Arizona statehood and amazing native species!
Happy birthday, Arizona! Celebrate 107 years of statehood featuring Arizona-themed plants, animals and culture!
All activities are included with general admission.
Children ages 2 and under are free.
Entertainment and Activities
- Animal Discoveries
- Every 20 minutes at:
9 a.m. | 10 a.m. | 11 a.m. | Noon
1 p.m. | 2 p.m. | 3 p.m.
- 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. | ZooTeens (located across from Stingray Bay)
Education and activities on desert plants, reptiles and vultures
- Bird Scoping Station (located in Desert Grove) – 30-minute bird walks
9:15 – 9:45 a.m. | 10 – 10:30 a.m. | 10:45 – 11:15 a.m. | 11:30 a.m. – Noon
- Saguaro flower station
- DJ Jason
- Ride a mechanical bull!
- Two Western-themed inflatables
- 5 Cs of Arizona booth: Copper, Cotton, Citrus, Cattle, Climate
- Paper doll crafts
- Cactus ring toss game
- Touch and feel booth
- Healthy vegetables/plants that are adaptable to AZ weather
- Complimentary face painting
- Midwestern caricatures by Brigham Kerr
- Western-themed photo-op