Find the perfect adventure in Mesa, Arizona. These businesses have listed their offerings and special services to accommodate travelers with all needs.
Begin planning your trip to our city with these resources for accessible travel in Mesa, Arizona.
• Travel for All - Travel agency specializing in accessible travel around the world
• AAA Arizona - Membership based travel agency that offers service for planning of trips for those with special needs. (Must be a current AAA member for the service)
• TSA Passenger Support - Offering additional assistance during the security screening process
• Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - All accessibility offerings at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
• Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport - Travel resources for Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport
• Valley Metro - Information for accessible public transportation in the Mesa and Phoenix Metropolitan area including bus, light rail, and ride-share
• United Access Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles and Equipment - Wheelchair van rentals with airport delivery service
• Wheelers of Arizona - Rental van servicing Phoenix Sky Harbor and Mesa Gateway airports
• AZ Car Transport - Ambulatory/wheelchair group and individual transports
• Autism Travel - Mesa, Arizona is the first Autism Certified City in the United States
• City of Mesa - ADA Compliance Information
• Mesa Parks and Recreation - Adaptive sports, recreation and social programming offered to youth and adults
• COPA Health - A private not-for-profit organization providing educational, therapeutic, rehabilitation and social services to children and adults with developmental and physical disabilities and behavioral health challenges
• IBCCES - Visit Mesa is the first Autism Certified City by the International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards
• Arizona State Parks & Trails - Accessibility information for park facilities and trails
• Travelability - News blog covering accessible travel
• Arizona Freelance Interpreting Services - AFIS offers professional interpreting services by nationally certified and AZ state licensed Interpreters
• brettapproved - A travel and entertainment review website for people with physical disabilities or anyone with a mobility challenge
• Arizona Autism United (AZA United) - A nonprofit organization dedicated to helping as many families as possible with individualized support.
• Arizona Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired - An agency providing services so that individuals with vision loss can achieve their full potential
• Arizona Disabled Sports - Provides a variety of programs and activities to individuals with disabilities