Posted By Visit Mesa Team
January 10, 2022
22 Things to Do in Mesa in 2022
I don't know about you, but Visit Mesa is feeling 2022!
Be sure to tag, pin, post and share your journey through City Limitless® with us and we’ll be sure to follow along for the ride.
6. Rent a bike and tour the city on two wheels along the Rio Salado Parkway
7. Cool off with prickly pear ice cream at Tortilla Flat Saloon and Settlement
8. Hear the world’s largest Mighty Wurlitzer at Organ Stop Pizza
9. Participate in a bread making class at Proof Bread
10. Pop the question at the Elvis Presley Chapel at Superstition Mountain Museum
11. Order a finger-licking PB & J brisket sandwich from Jalapeño Bucks
12. Play with goats and cuddle cows at Arizona Goat Yoga
13. Go wild horse watching along the Lower Salt River
14. Satisfy your sweet tooth with unicorn tacos at Jake’s Unlimited
15. Get flushed a way on the seven-story Revolution at Golfland/Sunsplash Water Park
16. Sit on the big pink chair or hug Humpty Dumpty on Downtown Mesa’s Sculpture Walk
17. Book a staycation under the stars and wake up to a kayaking and horseback riding adventure at Saguaro Lake Guest Ranch
18. Enjoy an Arizona ‘floating’ picnic – tubing down the Salt River!
19. Tour ancient Hohokam ruins at Mesa Grande Cultural Park
20. Step back in time and celebrate aviation history at Commemorative Air Force Museum
21. Check out downtown Mesa's growing brewery scene
Main Street is blossoming with micro-breweries with more opening up in 2022! Check out a full list of spots to taste local craft beer here.
22. Create your Legacy at Bell Bank Park in Mesa