• Community Fishing Lake - Lake stocked with fathead minnows, bluegill, bass, and catfish. All fish in the 2-4 inch size range. AGFD focus is to create a quality bass-fishing lake through yearly stockings. There will be occasional stockings of catfish and trout will go in during the cooler winter months. No fish stockings occur from mid-June through mid-September due to excessive heat.
• ADA Fishing Pier
• Two reservable shaded ramadas 480-644-PLAY (7529)
• One first-come, first-serve shaded ramada.
• Picnic Tables & Barbecues• Restrooms
• Shaded Playground (13,000 SF)
• Exercise Equipment
• Horseshoes PitThe park encompasses 20.7 acres