Posted By Visit Mesa Team
June 07, 2023
100 Things to Do in Mesa This Summer
Plan your summer in Mesa now! Here is our list of 100 things to do in City Limitless. Make sure to tag us on Instagram with your #MesaMemories all summer long!
1. Enjoy an Arizona ‘floating picnic' when you tube down the Salt River.
2. Book a staycation under the stars and wake up to a kayaking adventure at Saguaro Lake Guest Ranch.
3. Have a beach day at Butcher Jones Beach on Saguaro Lake.
5. Work your core while balancing on a board at a Paddleboard Yoga class.
6. Rent out a Mesa pool with water slides, diving boards, lazy rivers and so much more! Pools are available for group functions all summer long.
7. Book a staycation and hang out by the pool at one of Mesa's many hotels.
8. Participate in the Autism Travel GeoTour.
9. Check out the virtual reality games at Fat Cats Mesa.
10. Get flushed away on the seven-story Revolution at Golfland/Sunsplash Water Park.
11. Hear the world’s largest Mighty Wurlitzer at Organ Stop Pizza.
12. Satisfy your sweet tooth with unicorn tacos at Jake’s Unlimited.
13. Play with goats and cuddle llamas at Arizona Goat Yoga.
14. Tour ancient Hohokam ruins at Pueblo Grande Museum Archaeological Park.
15. Head to the Downtown Mesa Farmers Market.
16. Don’t miss a summer blockbuster and catch a flick at Cinemax at Mesa Riverview.
17. Cool off at Mesa’s Splashpads.
19. Go back in time at Arizona Museum of Natural History.
20. Get creative at the i.d.e.a Museum.
21. Attend an event at Schnepf Farms.
22. Take the kids to the over-the-top parks in Mesa that are perfect for playtime.
23. Go wild horse watching along the Lower Salt River.
25. Stop and smell the 9,000 rose bushes at the Rose Garden at Mesa Community College.
26. Go on a scenic cruise along Bush Highway.
27. Get your adrenaline pumping and take a UTV tour with Desert Dogs Off Road Adventure.
28. Wake up early for a sunrise flight at Hot Air Expeditions.
29. Explore the beautiful desert flora at Boyce Thompson Arboretum.
30. Find all GeoCaches along the Fresh Foodie Trail.
31. Order a finger licking PB & J brisket sandwich from Jalapeño Bucks.
32. Participate in a bread making class at Proof Bread.
33. Grab a pint and play your favorite games on the misted patio at 12 West.
34. Satisfy your sweet tooth with Boba or rolled ice cream at the Asian District in Mesa.
35. Book a Pizza Date Night class at Queen Creek Olive Mill.
36. Cool off at the delicious ice cream stops in Mesa.
37. Learn about the future of hydroponic gardens at True Garden.
38. Participate in Mesa’s Beers and Brews Passport Tour.
39. Plan the perfect brunch date in City Limitless.
40. Take advantage of the $25 Board and Bottle deal every Monday and Tuesday at Postino East Wine Café.
41. Grab some sweets at Main Street Sweets.
42. Don't miss out on Taco Tuesdays in Mesa.
43. Dine with your pup at these pet-friendly patios.
44. Stuff your face at Mesa Feastivals.
45. Grab your fresh produce from Steadfast Farm Store and enjoy a coffee at Steadfast Coffee.
46. Day drinkers unite at What’s Crackin Café and enjoy the extensive mimosa bar (and their award-winning Bloody Mary).
47. Indulge in the flavors of the Fresh Foodie Trail by following these delicious recipes from your home.
48. Watch planes take off while you dine at Falcon Field Airport.
49. Sit on the big pink chair or hug Humpty Dumpty on Downtown Mesa’s Sculpture Walk.
50. Catch a concert at Mesa Amphitheater.
51. Enjoy coffee and a show at Jarrod’s Coffee, Tea and Art Gallery's art/craft nights with live music.
52. Make a sword at the blade smithing class at Mesa Arts Center.
53. Have a photoshoot at all of the murals on Main Street.
54. Get ready to rock at the summer concerts at The Nile Theatre.
55. Purchase your ticket now for one of Mesa Arts Center's Summer Shows.
56. Work on your comedy skills by taking an improv class at the Neighborhood Comedy Theater.
57. Enjoy the live music at Hava Java Mesa.
58. Stargaze in the Superstition Mountains.
59. Enjoy evenings on Canyon Lake with the Dolly Steamboat's dinner cruises.
60. Catch a sunset while dining at The Patio at Las Sendas.
61. Practice your line dancing at Dierks Bentley Whiskey Row.
62. Find the password and secret entrance to the White Rabbit and reward yourself with a crafted cocktail.
63. Watch the sun set at Desert Botanical Gardens.
64. Catch an evening show at the Mesa Arts Center.
65. Keep an eye out for crawling critters or participate in bird watching at one the nature events at Usery Mountain Regional Park.
66. Learn about the stars that surround us at Astronomy Nights at MCC Planetarium.
67. Book a Stargazing Tour with Night Vision with Stellar Adventures.
68. Enjoy a signature cocktail at 12 West Brewing.
69. Cool off with prickly pear ice cream at Tortilla Flat Saloon and Settlement.
70. Pop the question at the Elvis Presley Chapel at Superstition Mountain Museum.
71. Mine for gold at Goldfield Ghost Town.
72. Taste 24K Gold Fudge at Mother Lode Mercantile.
73. Go ziplining at Superstition Ziplining, take the underground mining tour and check out the mystery shack at Goldfield Ghost Town.
74. Wash your steak down with a prickly pear margarita at Mammoth Steakhouse and Saloon.
75. Camp under the stars in Lost Dutchman State Park.
76. Snap a pic at Canyon Lake's overview spot along the Apache Trail.
77. Catch some waves in the desert on Mesa's Flowrider..
78. Early bird gets the best Tee Time!
79. Test out your put-put golf skills at Golfland.
80. Put a twist on golf at the DiscO Golf course in Eastmark Mesa - 18 holes of frisbee-flying fun!
81. Cast your line and catch a fish at Mesa Riverview.
82. Mark your calendars with one of Legacy Sports Complex's upcoming events.
84. Canoe along the river at Queen Creek Botanical Gardens.
85. Got two wheels? Join the Night Shredders activities planned all summer at San Tan Mountain Regional Park.
86. Collect vintage clothing at Nash Vintage Collective right on Main Street.
87. Go treasure hunting at the boutiques on Main Street.
88. Shop 'til you drop at Mesa Marketplace Swap Meet.
89. Roundup your friends to go sidewalk shopping at Village Square at Dana Park.
90. Sign up for Visit Mesa Deals Pass to find deals on the following adventures:
91. Celebrate aviation history at the Arizona Commemorative Air Force Museum (on savings pass).
92. Play arcade games and a round of bowling with family and friends at Fat Cats Mesa (on savings pass).
93. Fly high on a hot air balloon ride with Rainbow Ryders (on savings pass).
94. Learn Arizona history at Mesa Historical Museum (on savings pass).
95. Rent a paddleboard or kayak with Riverbound Sports (on savings pass).
96. Attend the Slightly Uncensored Late Show at Neighborhood Comedy Theatre (on savings pass).
97. Take a day trip with Wandering Heart Adventures (on savings pass).
98. Sign up for a guided tour along the Apache Trail with Across Arizona Tours (on savings pass).
99. Catch a show at Hale Centre Theatre (on savings pass).
#100: Visit the Mesa Visitors Center at 1 N. MacDonald and start planning some summer fun today!
Find More Things to Do
Packed with excitement, the Mesa area offers visitors an explosion of educational, cultural and outdoor attractions. From interactive museums to Broadway musicals and old west towns, Mesa's got it all!
Click Here to Learn More