Posted By Visit Mesa Team
May 26, 2022
100 Things To Do in Mesa This Summer
Plan your summer now in Mesa! Here is our list of 100 things to do in City Limitless. Make sure to tag us on Instagram with your #MesaMemories all summer long!
1. Enjoy an Arizona ‘floating’ picnic when you tube down the Salt River.
2. Book a staycation under the stars and wake up to a kayaking adventure at Saguaro Lake Guest Ranch.
3. Have a beach day at Butcher Jones Beach on Saguaro Lake.
4. Paddleboard through the coves on Canyon Lake (rentals can be found at REI, No Snow SUP, Desert Paddleboards and Riverbound Sport).
5. Work your core while balancing on a board at a Paddleboard Yoga class.
6. Rent out a Mesa pool with water slides, diving boards, lazy rivers and so much more! Pools are available for group functions all summer long.
7. Book a staycation and hang out by the pool at one of Mesa's many hotels.
8. Participate in the Autism Travel GeoTour.
9. Check out the virtual reality games at Fat Cats Mesa.
10. Get flushed away on the seven-story Revolution at Golfland/Sunsplash Water Park.
11. Hear the world’s largest Mighty Wurlitzer at Organ Stop Pizza.
12. Satisfy your sweet tooth with unicorn tacos at Jake’s Unlimited.
13. Play with goats and cuddle cows at Arizona Goat Yoga.
14. Tour ancient Hohokam ruins at Pueblo Grande Museum Archaeological Park.
15. Head to 2nd Friday Night out in Downtown Mesa.
16. Don’t miss a summer blockbuster and catch a flick at Cinemax at Mesa Riverview.
17. Cool off at Mesa’s Splashpads.
18. Kids eat free every Monday at The Hub Grill and Bar.
19. Go back in time at Arizona Museum of Natural History.
20. Get creative at the i.d.e.a Museum.
21. Attend an event on Schnepf Farms - next one up is the Hometown Fourth of July Celebration.
22. Take the kids to the over-the-top parks in Mesa that are perfect for playtime.
23. Go wild horse watching along the Lower Salt River.
24. Rent a bike with Global Bikes Mesa and tour the city on two wheels along the Rio Salado Parkway.
25. Stop and smell the 9,000 rose bushes at the Rose Garden at Mesa Community College.
26. Go on a scenic cruise along Bush Highway.
27. Get your adrenaline pumping, and take a UTV tour with Desert Dogs Off Road Adventure.
28. Wake up early for a sunrise flight at Hot Air Expeditions.
29. Explore the beautiful desert flora at Boyce Thompson Arboretum.
30. Find all GeoCaches along the Fresh Foodie Trail.
31. Order a finger-licking PB & J brisket sandwich from Jalapeño Bucks.
32. Participate in a bread making class at Proof Bread.
33. Grab a pint and play your favorite arcade games at Beer Research Institute Arcade and Taproom.
34. Satisfy your sweet tooth with Boba or rolled ice cream at the Asian District in Mesa.
35. Book a Pizza Date Night class at Queen Creek Olive Mill.
36. Cool off at the delicious ice cream stops in Mesa.
37. Learn about the future of hydroponic gardens at True Garden.
38. Participate in Mesa’s Beers and Brews Passport Tour.
39. Plan the perfect brunch date in City Limitless.
40. Take advantage of the $25 Board and Bottle deal every Monday and Tuesday at Postino East Wine Café.
41. Grab some sweets at Main Street Sweets.
42. Don't miss out on Taco Tuesdays in Mesa.
43. Dine with your pup at these pet-friendly patios.
44. Stuff your face at Mesa Food Truck Fridays.
45. Grab your fresh produce from Steadfast Farm Store and enjoy a coffee at Steadfast Coffee.
46. Day drinkers unite at What’s Crackin Café and enjoy the extensive mimosa bar (and their award-winning Bloody Mary).
47. Indulge in the flavors of the Fresh Foodie Trail by following these delicious recipes from your home.
48. Watch planes take off while you dine at Falcon Field Airport.
49. Sit on the big pink chair or hug Humpty Dumpty on Downtown Mesa’s Sculpture Walk.
50. Catch a concert at Mesa Amphitheater.
51. Enjoy coffee and a show at Jarrod’s Coffee, Tea and Art Gallery's art/craft nights with live music.
52. Make a sword at the bladesmithing class at Mesa Arts Center.
53. Have a photoshoot at all of the murals on Main Street.
54. Get ready to rock at the summer concerts at The Nile Theatre.
55. Purchase your ticket now for one of Mesa Arts Center's Summer Shows.
56. Work on your comedy skills by taking an improve class at Neighborhood Comedy Theater.
57. Enjoy the live music scene and open mic nights at Buddha’s Brew Coffee Café and their outdoor patio – featuring a planet-friendly menu!
58. Stargaze in the Superstition Mountains.
59. Enjoy evenings on Canyon Lake with the Dolly Steamboat's dinner cruises.
60. Catch a sunset while dining at The Patio at Las Sendas.
61. Practice your line dancing at Dierks Bentley Whiskey Row.
62. Find the password and secret entrance to the White Rabbit and reward yourself with a crafted cocktail.
63. Watch the sun set on the glass art sculptures when you experience Chihuly After Dark at Desert Botanical Gardens.
64. Sit back with a brew, and enjoy the hustle and bustle of Main street from the second floor patio of 12 West Brewing Company.
65. Keep an eye out for crawling critters or participate in bird watching at one the nature events at Usery Mountain Regional Park.
66. Learn about the stars that surround us at Astronomy Nights at MCC Planetarium.
67. Book a Stargazing Tour with Night Vision with Stellar Adventures.
68. Enjoy a cocktail and a show at downtown Underground.
69. Cool off with prickly pear ice cream at Tortilla Flat Saloon and Settlement.
70. Pop the question at the Elvis Presley Chapel at Superstition Mountain Museum.
71. Mine for gold at Goldfield Ghost Town.
72. Taste 24K Gold Fudge at Mother Lode Mercantile.
73. Go Ziplining at Superstition Ziplining, take the underground mining tour and check out the mystery shack at Goldfield Ghost Town.
74. Wash your steak down with a prickly pear margarita at Mammoth Steakhouse and Saloon.
75. Camp under the stars in Lost Dutchman State Park.
76. Snap a pic at Canyon Lake's overview spot along the Apache Trail.
77. Catch some waves in the desert on Mesa's Flowrider.
78. Early bird gets the best Tee Time!
79. Test out your swing in the dark at Glowball at Augusta Ranch Golf Club.
80. Put a twist on golf at the DiscO Golf course in Eastmark Mesa - 18 holes of frisbee-flying fun!
81. Cast your line and catch a fish at Mesa Riverview.
82. Mark your calendars with one of Bell Bank Park's upcoming events.
83. Become the Oakland A's or Chicago Cubs #1 fan by snapping a picture in front of Sloan Park or Hohokam Stadium.
84. Canoe along the river at Queen Creek Botanical Gardens.
85. Got two wheels? Join the Night Shredders activities planned all summer at San Tan Mountain Regional Park.
86. Grab all your local finds at the Mesa Farmers Market every Saturday.
87. Go treasure hunting at the vintage shops and boutiques on Main Street.
88. Shop 'til you drop at Mesa Marketplace Swap Meet.
89. Roundup your friends to go sidewalk shopping at Village Square at Dana Park.
90. Sign up for Visit Mesa Deals Pass to find deals on the following adventures:
91. Celebrate aviation history at Commemorative Air Force Museum (on savings pass).
92. Work on your teambuilding skills at Escape room Mesa (on savings pass).
93. Fly high on a hot air balloon ride with Rainbow Ryders (on savings pass).
94. Learn Arizona history at Mesa Historical Museum (on savings pass).
95. Rent a Paddleboard or Kayak with Riverbound Sports (on savings pass).
96. Attend the Slightly Uncensored Late Show at Neighborhood Comedy Theatre (on savings pass).
97. Take a day trip with Wandering Hearts Adventures (on savings pass).
98. Sign up for a guided tour along the Apache Trail with Across Arizona Tours (on savings pass).
99. Catch a show at Hale Centre Theatre (on savings pass).